top of page

Sanatorium Bernina


  • The “Villa Maria” was taken over in 1895 by the two Danes Hvalsoe and Henrichsen.


  • On August 1, 1896, they opened a guesthouse there.


  • In 1898/99 they had the “Davos Dorf Sanatorium” with its “Villa Maria” annex built right next door – on the site of Leonhard Lemm’s farm.


  • In 1994 the building was demolished and condominiums and the “Bernina Bed and Breakfast” were built in the new building.

bottom of page